Adjusting The Default Font & Colour Settings
QuoteCloud is designed to automate as much layout & presentation of sales quotes as possible. When you first start with QuoteCloud, your default setup may need some slight adjustment for it to fit your organisation style perfectly.
Multiple templates can be set up with different content and layouts depending on the sales quote requirements which will all be generated from the style settings saved in the Blank Document. This document acts as the Master Template for the look & feel of sales quotes.
The below guide is to set your default colour and font settings. QuoteCloud also allows custom style settings for each template. View the Adjusting Fonts & Colour Settings in a Template or Sales Quote to learn how.
To edit the Blank Document template, click on the Content Libraries menu on the Sales Quote Dashboard, and select the menu option Templates (as shown below).
Click on the Edit button next to the Blank Document template.
Now let's explore Page Settings, on the right of your page, click ... More and select Page Settings.
On each section, you can change margins, padding and borders to your desired settings.
You can change text, add data items, change colours and add images.
You can perform these actions anywhere you like on the entire cover page.
- More detailed information here on adjusting fonts and colours
- More detailed information here on adjusting rows and columns
- More detailed information here on adjusting backgrounds and colours
- More detailed information here on adjusting margins and padding
- More detailed information here on adjusting background images
- More detailed information here on inserting text blocks
- More detailed information here on drag & dropping content blocks
- More detailed information here on inserting images
- More detailed information here on hiding content
General Theme Colour Settings
Theme colours are used to set a general colour scheme for the tabs (left of the document when viewed and switched) buttons and the default section titles.
The quickest way to streamline the colours is to select the closest match out of the four colour options at the top. The below steps will also go through how to adjust these for different features in the sales quotes.
Headings & Fonts
The Headings & Fonts section allows you to adjust the type of text content described by the label. Click on the section dropdown and you will see the available options displayed as shown below.
There are several elements that font settings are applied, these are:
- Section Heading - the name of the section created in a Sales Quote
- Heading 1 - used when you make text in a Heading 1 in the text editor
- Heading 2 - used when you make text in a Heading 2 in the text editor
- Heading 3 - used when you make text in a Heading 3 in the text editor
- Heading 4 - used when you make text in a Heading 4 in the text editor
- Body - this is the main text content when you create a text block in your sales quotes. It is also used for the pricing table.
The available settings in text area are:
Border & Content Spacing - Section Heading only
Font - Select the font face for your text in sales quotes using this sales quote template.
Size - Select the font size for your text in sales quotes using this sales quote template.
Line Height - Adjust the line height you wish to use for the specific heading &/or body text.
Heading Case - This option allows you to specify if your headings will automatically be capitalised, uppercase, or none.
Font Colour - Use this colour selector to set the colour for body text.
Font Underline & Bold - Headings only
Paragraph Spacing - Body Text only
If your company uses a specific font that isn't available in the wide range already selectable from QuoteCloud, you are able to upload any custom fonts.
To do this, from the QuoteCloud Dashboard, go to Configuration and click on Custom Fonts.
To import your custom font, click Zip File under 'Import From' and follow the prompts. Your font will then appear in the font family dropdown options in the Page Settings.