System Default Font Settings
QuoteCloud is designed to automate as much of the layout & presentation in sales quotes as possible. When you first start with QuoteCloud, your default setup may need some slight adjustment to fit your organisation branding style perfectly.
There are two places to set font settings:
1. System Default - used when a sales consultant starts with a blank document, i.e. does not use a sales quote template.
2. Sales Quote Template - each of your sales quotes templates can have independent font settings.
Setting system default font settings
Click on the Configuration menu in the top menu of the Sales Quote Dashboard, and select the option Settings, then select Default Style Settings.
You will now see the Edit Styles window as shown below.
Make sure you have the Headings and Fonts tab selected.
There are several elements that font settings are applied, these are:
- Section Heading - the name of the section created in a Sales Quote
- Heading 1 - used when you make text in a Heading 1 in the text editor
- Heading 2 - used when you make text in a Heading 2 in the text editor
- Heading 3 - used when you make text in a Heading 3 in the text editor
- Heading 4 - used when you make text in a Heading 4 in the text editor
- Body - this is the main text content when you create a text block in your sales quotes. It is also used for the pricing table.
There are additional settings available for Section Headings. To adjust these, click on the Section Heading section (as shown below).
Now choose the Font Face by clicking on the drop-down under the label Font. Select the font you want to use from the available list of fonts
Next, select the font size and line height - this will be the default font size used in section headings for sales quotes.
Letter case, margins and padding, and border stlyes are also customisable here.
The process to adjust the font settings for headings and body content elements is the same; we will use the Heading 1 element as an example in the tutorial.
Click on the Heading 1 section (as shown below).
Again, select your font face, size, line height, and colour preferences to be applied to all Heading 1 text content blocks in your sales quote.
You are also given the option to underline and bold your text by switching the toggle respectively to show green, indicating the setting is active.
After making your selections for all text sections, click on the Save button.